Wednesday, May 27, 2015

6792. ANGELS WITH NO WINGS BUT REAL DRIVE

ANGELS WITH NO 
WINGS BUT REAL DRIVE
A few things : don't drive that stake through my heart;
it sill soon enough be raining again, that's what thunder's
for. My spreading advancement will eventually catch it all.
Overflow is nothing but an excess. Nothing wasted.
-
The man in the blue car (I hate blue cars, their drivers
are the worst) has the most slipshod way of advancing
the mood I've ever seen : his wig is on really bad, his
cankers are showing, and that bottle of lotion on the
end of his seat makes me nervous about a hundred things.
-
Once long ago, I used to sell encyclopedias to the blind.
Then I cured them each by a touch of my hand instead.
 I lost my clientele and I lost my job.
-
(Your button-down boots can take a shellacking.)

No comments: