Sunday, January 25, 2015

6294. WHAT CAME FIRST?

WHAT CAME FIRST?
What came first, the circle or the square? If I
have to ask, I should first beset the listener a 
with good observation : consider the mountaintop
view we are seeing from Bear Mountain Bridge  -  
do you not notice nature's organic hand and
muscular pull and tug? In Nature, nothing
squares itself and there really are no right
angles. That's a man-made thing, the
T-Square cut and jag. Nature just
simply doesn't do that.
-
Rounded things absorb the world, instead
of taking it over, as the angle'd square of
Mankind does, and trying to the run off, 
to abscond with all that Reality brings.
-
It's a sorry state, but  -  my pal, my
listener, my beautiful lady friend, let's
look at you (ahem)...please. Show me
the right angle on that beautiful
body of yours, should you be
able to find it.

No comments: