Wednesday, October 22, 2014

6021. I'VE GOT THE BUCKLE FOR THE BUCKLE

I'VE GOT THE HUCKLE 
FOR THE BUCKLE
(totally abstract)
Demonstrate the illumination factor by lighting
the lamp. We walk amidst the darkness as the dark
men vamp. The human factoid as a consensual fiction. 
Human society as a consensual fiction. If that is found
so, I say what of human reality as a consensual fiction?
Hold these packages for me : I am entering another realm,
and I need to find the key to this apartment. As at the School
of Visual Arts, on 23rd, there are so many confusing things :
the art-supply-store, the school-store, the school itself, and 
then all feeders who duplicate the services and try to feed off
the student-art crowd that congregates. Until nighttime, when all
they do is party, drink, party, screw, fuck, drink, play, amble and
party again. Then they walk east, and disappear into the river.
Sometimes I just feel off-kilter. I want to wear that school-cap
but cannot figure why. I have the off-centered idea of geometry
never being art : angles and planes and rigorous attention to
rational detail. Like the fellow in the white apron whose job 
it is (somehow) to re-fill the broken eggshell with its original
contents. A sliver of Life for the silvery man, indeed, that is.

No comments: